Who am I?
I am a person who sees the world as a glass half full, not a glass half empty.
I believe that no matter what happens to you there is a way to find a way back to being happy and living the life you want to live.
That is the way I keep going through my life.
No matter what comes my way.
I always keep seeking.
I am a seeker.
I am always trying to find a higher path, whether it is work, or people or who I am.
I am always out there seeking.
And that helps me enjoy life more.
And that is something I can help other people do too.
As a seeker I have found things that worked for me that may be of assistance to others and I am ready to share these.
I have done a lot of work on myself and in developing skills and refining my ability. I have spent over 20 years as a personal development specialist learning how to help people.
So I take this skill of learning how to do that and the learning of what I know works for me and say here are some things I can help you with.
What I stand for is a personal assertion based on long standing practice of reflection, commitment to personal growth and iteration of being me. I state below my values expressed in terms of the collective as a way of acknowledging that I share these with many I know or have yet to know.
Authenticity in our actions and our way of being is central to how we engage with the world around us. What we do comes from within.
Freedom to be me
Is about connecting to and expressing our unique individuality. It is important that we all value ourselves first, so that we can value others.
Joy is everyone’s birthright. We are not on this earth to be bored, we’re here to have fun. And if anyone believes differently, they can go somewhere else.
We are all equal as human beings.
We all share so much more than what makes us different.
We start by accepting you, without judgement.
Inside each one of us is a wise, knowing self. No matter where we are, no matter what we do, no matter who we are. We call on our inner wisdom for council at all times.
Each person carries with them traditions, experience and knowing different from another. We value the contribution of each other, by respecting where they have come from.
We each have a unique contribution to make in this world, whether as a participant or as a leader. It is through our own way and our own innovation that we make this world a better place.
Open to possibility
There are answers and opportunities in every challenge we face.
We focus on the possibilities as endless.
My work is all about helping people be true to them selves in work and in life. We are whole people here to enjoy everything we do. The easiest and most effective way to be is authentic. Being authentic though is also the most challenging journey of all.
It is easy to learn and acquire knowledge. You can then say yes I know this. Then you can develop the skills to apply this knowledge. Yet in all these stages of development how do you express your self? How are you consistent, congruent, aligned?
These are the kind of questions people ask when they come to me. They want to feel complete. Yes there are ups and downs, bumps in the road. Overall though when it comes down to it the best feeling is knowing who you are and acting from this place.
When groups come together it is then about how a group can be authentic. This requires commitment, vulnerability and application. To be an authentic group is not just about showing up and seeing what happens.
The starting place for both individuals and groups is knowing. Knowing yourself. Not on the surface. Not by a boxed system but really knowing yourself.
So do you know you?
So are you being you?
Working with Jenn
You need someone who can...
- be a supportive intuitive guide/mentor/coach.
- help you solve a crisis in your business.
- help you do business differently.
- serve as a sounding board, so you can change the way you do business so it's more conscious.
- give you a download of ideas that can inspire you to take action.
- ask you the questions that no one else will ask you.
- 'get' you and accept you for who you are, genuinely, no judgement, no expectations.
- understand how your business works, provide another point of view and help you think outside the box.
- be fun, light-hearted and enjoy and love what she does.
- make it easier.
- help you find your own answers.
- think differently and not be like everybody else.
- see the real you and inspire you to be true to your self.
I enjoy being someone who can...
- intuitively read a situation, in the moment, without any preparation.
- step into any business / scenario and work with the person immediately.
- be really, really good at coming up with the right questions that help you to get to the core of your problem yourself.
- brainstorm and help you to get to the best solution for you now.
- always form the perspective of the other person - with empathy and compassion.
- work with first hand knowledge and draw from my journey.
- understand how business works because of the work I have done.
- know what you are talking about and the challenges you face.
- be independent and objective, because I take this to my heart with integrity.